Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Our "Followers" Continue to Increase

It was great to see that those folks who have signed on as this blog's "followers" now number 55.

You are all "family" to me, but permit me a special welcome to Alan Keyes, a noted conservative spokesman and, of course, a fellow "Alan."

In the event you are unaware of it, these daily blog posts are also part of the daily content of www.canadafreepress.com. Depending on their topic, other news and opinion websites also post them as well.

They are also linked to or posted in full by other bloggers, some of whom have really clever sites and whose existance proves that you cannot, indeed, fool all of the people all of the time.

So, welcome Number 55 and let's shoot for 100!

8 comments:

Jeremy Jacobs said...

Alan

You really need to get on and use Twitter.

Shall I call you?

Alan Caruba said...

I don't think I am inclined to Twitter, Jeremy. The pace of the blog is sufficient for me.

TheBigHenry said...

I have been one of your earliest official followers, Alan, and enjoy your posts. But it puzzles me that you haven't returned the complement.

Alan Caruba said...

BigHenry, I have corrected this omission by visiting your blog this evening. Thoroughly enjoyed it, especially your recent post on Israel.

TheBigHenry said...

Oops, I meant compliment, not complement.

Alan Caruba said...

Duly noted!

TheBigHenry said...

"BigHenry, I have corrected this omission by visiting your blog this evening."

I appreciate it, Alan, but at the risk of being picky (again), what I was hoping for was that you would choose to become one of my official followers, like one of the 57 that follow you. To do that, you have to click the "follow" button on my blog, where my paltry total of 5 followers are shown in the left-hand sidebar.

Thanx.

Alan Caruba said...

I am in a somewhat different position as a blogger/writer and commentator than yourself.

Becoming a follower of your site would be subject to misinterpretation.

Just count me among those who enjoyed visiting.