1) "We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good."
2) "It's time for a new beginning, for an end to government of the few, by the few, and for the few...... And to replace it with shared responsibility for shared prosperity."
3) "(We) ....can't just let business as usual go on, and that means something has to be taken away from some people."
4) "We have to build a political consensus and that requires people to give up a little bit of their own turf in order to create this common ground."
5) "I certainly think the free-market has failed."
6) "I think it's time to send a clear message, to what has become the most profitable sector in (the) entire economy, that they are being watched."
These statements are not from Das Capital by Karl Marx. They are by Hillary Clinton.
Comments made on:
Tuesday, October 2, 2007
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
It amazes me that so many people can not see Hitlary for what she is.
John, I have no basis for it, but I just don't think she is going to win in '08 unless the GOP nominates a serial murderer and pedophile to run against her.
Polls show that a large percentage of people just don't like her and a large percentage of them are women.
I keep thinking she will be the new McGovern or Dukakis of the Democrats.
People can seem to say anything you want them to say with enough source material and too little context.
/still not voting for her...
Post a Comment