1) "We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good."
2) "It's time for a new beginning, for an end to government of the few, by the few, and for the few...... And to replace it with shared responsibility for shared prosperity."
3) "(We) ....can't just let business as usual go on, and that means something has to be taken away from some people."
4) "We have to build a political consensus and that requires people to give up a little bit of their own turf in order to create this common ground."
5) "I certainly think the free-market has failed."
6) "I think it's time to send a clear message, to what has become the most profitable sector in (the) entire economy, that they are being watched."
These statements are not from Das Capital by Karl Marx. They are by Hillary Clinton.
Comments made on: