It's incredible that still 37% of Americans think that an incompetent, dishonorable, ego-driven fraud, Barack Obama, is doing a good job. Take a moment. Admit it to yourself. You know who his supporters are. They are the people that YOU support---financially.
Did you notice whom Obama threatened when he wasn't getting his way on raising the debt ceiling? He threatened not to pay:
- Social Security Retirees
- Military Retirees
- Social Security
- Federal Retirees.
Now let this sink in really well...
- He did not threaten to stop payments to illegal aliens.
- He did not threaten to take frivolous benefits such as Internet access away from violent inmates.
- He did not offer to fire some of the thousands of unnecessary federal employees that he hired.
- He did not offer to cut down on his or his wife's frivolous gallivanting around--- $20 Million already spent on family vacations. (One Million on a Florida golf outing).
- He didn't threaten farm subsidies.
- He did not threaten not to pay the senators and representatives or any of their staff.
- He did not threaten to take benefits away from welfare recipients or to stop the free cell phones they get.
- He did not threaten the food stamp programs.
- He did not threaten to reduce payments in foreign aid.
- He did not threaten to cut back on anything that involves his base voters.
- The list could go on and on
Editor's note: I do not know the source of this text, but I thought it was worth sharing.
I believe that 37% of the U.S. population are Progressives or fellow travelers of the Obama Regime; however, over 50% of Americans polled detest our dim witted little bisexual drug addict collectivist traitor of a president and his loathsome Imperial Federal Government.
Where is this disconnect between the government and people leading the nation?
A Second American Revolution is coming — a revolution which will be successful if we are fortunate enough — But a revolution which is coming whether we will it or not. We can affect its character; we cannot alter its inevitability.
Post a Comment