Thursday, July 25, 2013

2.8 Million Views and Growing!

This week “Warning Signs” passed 2.8 million page views as a sign of its popularity and I anticipate it will reach 3 million by the end of 2013. In addition, it is widely syndicated on many conservative news and opinion websites and blogs, bringing its daily audience up to an amount I hazard to estimate because it is huge.

Naturally I am pleased by this, but I must also ask that you consider sending a donation to the blog by way of helping maintain it and ensure that the time and effort to research its commentaries continues. From Sunday through Friday, “Warning Signs” provides data on a wide range of topics that either are front page news or which provide the background information you need to understand some often complex issues.

Through “Warning Signs” I want to empower you to make informed choices regarding events in Washington, D.C., and around the world. Your donation empowers me with the time to do this.
 
Thank you,
Alan Caruba

 

2 comments:

TexasFred said...

You are making a HUGE difference my friend.

You do educate those in need, you offer true Conservative opinion and your words are truly the words of a wise man!

And you're a good friend too! That speaks well of a man in this day and time!

Alan Caruba said...

You're a good friend, too. Thank you!