Monday, January 17, 2011

Warning Signs now has 550 Followers



I am delighted tonote that Warning Signs now has 550 "Followers"; folks who regularly visit. I am sure that Hollywood stars, television personalities and others have their following, but those who affiliate with this blog do so because they know they will find carefully researched, fully documented opinions on the events, trends and personalities that affect our lives. And they know they can comment, adding their own viewpoint and additional information.

6 comments:

TexasFred said...

Some of 'em are just Cranky Old Bastards... Just sayin'...

Ronbo said...

@Alan:

You rock buddy!

I used to read your blog in the morning after I read the Drudge Report - but lately I look at Warning Signs the first thing after I boot up the old computer.

I want everyone to know I was your fan long before it was cool :-)

All the best, Ronbo

Alan Caruba said...

@ Fred: There's a rumor around that you guys have your own blog.

http://crankyoldbastards1.blogspot.com/

Alan Caruba said...

@ Ronbo: Thanks, friend.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Alan, I am amongst the vanguard of all these well-informed followers and you are my daily read.

Alan Caruba said...

@Clive. Thank you. And, yes, you were among the early group of folks who discovered the blog and has kept in touch.