Saturday, April 7, 2012

News Note: AmericanThinker.com Article Quotes Caruba



I am accustomed to quoting other people so it is very nice when I find myself quoted today in an AmericanThinker.com article about "Fakegate", the effort to silence The Heartland Institute by trickery. The Institute has been a leader in exposing the lies about global warming.

Regular readers of this blog know they read about it here first.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/04/fakegate_climate_change_fanatics_wage_war_on_dissenters.html

2 comments:

Ronbo said...

You Da Man, Alan!

The Internet has become my newspaper and you have become my favorite editorial writer and I'm pleased to see your fame spread to the far corners of the World Wide Web.

Happy Easter!

Alan Caruba said...

Thank you, Ron. You have paid me a great compliment.